Take your bread making to the next level with this pre-seasoned cast iron pan designed especially for baking loaves to perfection. The angled handles make it easy for the lid to be removed and the shallow base makes placement of dough super easy. The well fitted lid traps steam to allow dough to rise during the first stage of baking while the even heat distribution and retention ensure your loaves will brown uniformly to a crisp crust as baking continues. Line base of pan with baking paper or try a Bread Basics Silicone Sling - the Large 24cm Sling is the perfect size!
- Pre-seasoned cast iron specially designed for bread baking
- Angled handles designed for easy removal of the lid while in the oven
- Generates superior even heat distribution and retention
- Suitable for oven use up to 240°C and all stove tops including induction
- Ideal for all types of bread baking and other types of cooking (roast, etc.)
After baking bread simply brush over base to remove any flour or crumbs & dry completely. If washing is required: Hand wash only in warm water; mild detergent is recommended. Ensure the pan is completely dry & lightly oiled before storing.
- Interior Size: 30 x 24 x 14cm
- Exterior Size: 39 x 26 x 15cm