First created over one hundred years ago, the Cane design continues to be appropriate for even modern-day kitchens, with a designated weight that counters excess movement and a pattern that helps you to grip the bowl as you work.
Made from chip-resistant earthenware, this is the mixing bowl that every kitchen ought to have.
Cane Mixing Bowl features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from chip-resistant earthenware.
- Specially shaped to hold in one arm, while the other mixes.
- Wide, shallow shape is just right for kneading dough.
- White interior helps you determine the correct colour and texture of your mixture.
- Dishwasher and freezer safe.
D 21 x H 10 cm
Excellent I have been looking for one of these for ages. Arrived very safely and wasnot disappointed. Great size for what I wanted. Would recommend ordering on line if unable to get to them. Very quick and very well wrapped. Would definitely look at shopping here again for anything required.