Perfect to make amazing sourdough pizzas with crispy crusts.
This non-stick pan is 35cm in diameter, so it’s the perfect size for a pizza and has a handle on either side to make it easy to grab. It’s constructed from super durable pre-seasoned cast iron, which if taken care of, will last you a lifetime. It can be used at home on induction cooktops, other cooking surfaces, and on a campfire - so it’s a versatile option for your home or camp kitchen.
- Designed in Australia
- Black patina, crafted from pre-seasoned cast iron
- Non Stick
- Retains heat at high temperatures
- Suitable for searing, sauté and grilling
- Serve hot, sizzling dishes straight to the table
- Suitable for all heat sources including induction & open campfire
- Hand Wash only
- Presented in a Pyrolux box
- Diameter: 35cm, 42cm including handles
- Height: 3.2cm
- Weight : 3.2kg
Care and Use
- Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat slowly
- Once the pan is properly pre-heated, it is ready for use.
- After cooking, clean your pan with a nylon brush or sponge and hot soapy water
- Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the pan while it is still warm
- Store in a cool, dry place