Duplicating the benefits of baking in a brick oven, the ceramic bread cloche turns out individual loaves with tender, moist interiors and crispy, evenly golden crusts. The Superstone® clay interior absorbs heat to ensure even baking on all sides, while the porous surface absorbs moisture to give the crust a crispy bite. Use a Long Oval Banneton or the cloche to both proof and bake your loaf for a classic bakery-style finish.
Rectangular Banneton Recommended for use with this Baker
- For oven use only.
- Line with baking paper to prevent sticking.
- Clay will darken with use.
- Can be used in a hot or cold start oven.
- Use mitts when removing hot cloche from the oven.
- Place hot cloche on a trivet or hot pad.
- Avoid rapid changes in temperature.
- External Dimensions of Baker with Lid 37cm L x 14cm W x 15cm H (to top of handle)
- Internal Dimensions of Bottom of Base of Baker 32cm L x 7cm W x 5.5 cm H
- Internal Dimensions of Top of Base of Baker 36cm L x 11cm W x 5.5cm H