First created over one hundred years ago, the Cane design continues to be appropriate for even modern-day kitchens, with a designated weight that counters excess movement and a pattern that helps you to grip the bowl as you work.
Made from chip-resistant earthenware, this is the mixing bowl that every kitchen ought to have.
Cane Mixing Bowl features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from chip-resistant earthenware.
- Specially shaped to hold in one arm, while the other mixes.
- Wide, shallow shape is just right for kneading dough.
- White interior helps you determine the correct colour and texture of your mixture.
- Dishwasher and freezer safe.
D 29 x H 14 cm
Great size this bowl and for its size it is lightweight. I have two and when doing three kilos of dough they are perfect. The support at the top of the bowls rim ensures they never slip whilst working or washing and wiping.
I especially like my pink one!