First created over one hundred years ago, the Cane design continues to be appropriate for even modern-day kitchens, with a designated weight that counters excess movement and a pattern that helps you to grip the bowl as you work.
Made from chip-resistant earthenware, this is the mixing bowl that every kitchen ought to have.
Cane Mixing Bowl features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from chip-resistant earthenware.
- Specially shaped to hold in one arm, while the other mixes.
- Wide, shallow shape is just right for kneading dough.
- White interior helps you determine the correct colour and texture of your mixture.
- Dishwasher and freezer safe.
D 29 x H 14 cm