The Superstone® unglazed clay interior absorbs heat to ensure even baking on all sides, while the porous surface absorbs moisture to give the crust a crispy bite.
The Superstone® Stoneware is fired at 2200°F (1200c) so high oven temps are not a problem. Just avoid open flames.
- For oven use only.
- Line with baking paper to prevent sticking.
- Clay will darken with use.
- Can be used in a hot or cold start oven.
- Use mitts when removing hot baker from the oven.
- Place hot baker on a trivet or hot pad.
- Avoid rapid changes in temperature.
- 41 cm L x 24 cm W x 3 cm H.